Rarible is probably one of the best places where you can upload and sell your NFT Collectibles and NFT Artworks. Rarible allows digital artists and creators to issue and sell digital assets, artworks and collectibles on their platform. Rarible is both a marketplace for selling and buying digital assets as well as a distributed network that allows the trade of those assets without needing a middle man.
It is built on the Ethereum Blockchain and users use the ETH Cryptocurrency to trade, buy or sell an digital asset.
Digital assets are becoming highly popular these days. Rarible.com is a blockchain application that helps you buy and sell Non-Fungible Tokens. Today in this article, we will assist you in creating an NFT in Rarible.
What are NFTs?
In simple terms, NFT or Non-Fungible Tokens are similar to things we own and can sell in the actual world. However, when we step into cyberspace, NFTs are digital assets that you can create, purchase, and trade. There are different non-fungible items that we can find on the Internet. For instance, social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are NFTs.
When you create something digital such as an artistic work you can convert it into an NFT. NFT’s are unique and special because they cannot be replicated, duplicated and are irreplaceable. For instance, Bitcoin is fungible because it can be replicated and possible to create a copy of. If you own 2 Bitcoins, you give one to your friend, he will have the same Bitcoin as yours. However, NFT’s are Non-Fungible, meaning each NFT asset or artwork is different from each other. They have the ability to become unique because they are able to hold specific additional data or information that can hold data like ownership and history of ownership. All of these data and information is stored in the blockchain.
What is Rarible?
As mentioned above, we require blockchain applications to create and sell the NFTs we have created. Rarible is a platform that offers you the opportunity to purchase and sell digital art.
Here, you will have ownership of the items you create. Along with that, you can attain royalties for your digital art. Whenever you are working with platforms like Rarible, you need funds like Etherium. Use a Crypto Wallet for that purpose.
It is essential to have money that you can use while interacting with blockchain applications like Rarible. Remember that you will need Etherium that values over 10 US Dollars. Here, you will require gas fees or the cost of conducting transactions, and it could be higher on some days.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON RARIBLE?
If you are wondering how to create an account on Rarible, it’s actually pretty simple. As you can see from their website, there are no sign up options using email or phone number. This is because in order for you to create an account on Rarible, you will need to first create a Digital Crypto Wallet.
It is through the wallet and after you connect your wallet with Rarible, your account will be automatically created on Rarible.
To login into the Rarible website, you will need to login using your Crypto Wallet.
Creating Your Crypto Wallet
A crypto wallet helps you manage your digital assets. For instance, you can send and receive them with the assistance of a crypto wallet. You can have your crypto wallet as an extension on your browser or as an application on your smartphone.
There are 5 options for Crypto Wallets on Rarible. They are Fortmatic, WalletConnect, Coinbase Wallet, MyEtherWallet and Torus. Additionally, you can also create a MetaMask wallet which is a famous company for Crypto Wallet that allows you to store, trade, buy and sell Crypto Currencies.
You can choose any one of the wallets, however, my personal preference is MetaMask and MyEtherWallet as it is easy to create a crypto wallet with these companies and also easy to connect to the Rarible Platform.
For this Guide, we will go with MetaMask and MyEtherWallet. However, if you wish to connect with other Digital Crypto Wallets, then I will surely write an article on how to create a wallet on each of those Digital walllet companies.
How to Create Your Crypto Wallet?
Here are the steps included in creating a crypto wallet (we will discuss how to do so on Metamask).
Go to MetaMask.io
Click on “Download Now”.
Next Click on “Install MetaMask for Chrome” and download the extension for the Crypto wallet (here, we will opt for Metamask).
Here, you will be directed to the Chrome Web Store page and you will see the page for MetaMask pop up.
Next click on “Add to Chrome”.
After that click on “Add extension”.
Next you will be directed to another page. Go through the page and click next.
After which you will arrive at “Privacy Notice”. Read the script and click the “Accept” Button.
Next accept the “Terms and Conditions page”.
The next step is to create a password for your wallet. Create a secure password and click on the “Create” Button.
MetaMask will now give you a seed phrase. A seed phrase is basically a 12 word secret words that should be remembered in sequence or written down somewhere safe. These words will act as your key whenever you loose your password, or if you are unable to access your wallet by any chance.
Therefore, please be sure to keep this safe and don’t forget it at any cost. Once you have copied it safely, you can click on “I’ve copied it somewhere safe” Button.
Congrats!, you have successfully created your MetaMask account which is all you need to start buying or creating or uploading your first NFT to Rarible.
Creating MetaMask Wallet on Your Mobile App
Another option for Crypto Wallet with MetaMask is creating it on your Mobile or Smartphone. You can also install MetaMask mobile application on your mobile and create a wallet there. It’s really convenient and a much better option.
- To create a MetaMask wallet on your mobile, go to your phone’s and click on “Play Store”.
- Search for Meta Mask and hit the “Install” Button.
- You can entirely create a “New Wallet” Else you can Import your existing wallet that’s there on your computer.
- I’d suggest you import your wallet that you created from your chrome browser.
- Once, you’ve Installed the MetaMask app on your phone, open the app and click the option “Import using seed phrase”.
- Enter the “Seed Phrase” given to you previously in sequence and set a new password.
- Next, hit the “Import” button.
- That’s it, your MetaMask Wallet on your computer is now imported to your phone.
How to Transfer Funds to Your MetaMask Wallet?
The next step which is one of the most important steps is to fund your MetaMask account.
Here actually you can also use Coinbase to directly connect your Coinbase wallet to Rarible. However, if you want things to be minimalistic and just use one wallet to connect to different NFT marketplaces, I suggest you use MetaMask.
However, in order for you to transfer funds to your MetaMask account, you will need to sign up and create an account on Coinbase.com.
The reason why I suggest using Coinbase as a method of buying Crypto currency is because it Best handles Crypto Payments and buying Crypto Currency. However, MetaMask is great for connecting with NFT platforms because some NFT platforms are not compatible with Coinbase.
Here is a guide directly from Coinbase to help you create an account there.
Once you’ve created your coinbase account, it’s time to add funds to your Coinbase account first.
Here are the steps to transfer funds to your Coinbase wallet.
Login to your Coinbase account
You will find the Buy or Sell Etherium option. Enter the amount of Ethereum you want to Buy.
Next Click on the “Buy Ethereum” Buttion.
Next choose your payment method and click on “Confirm Buy” Button.
Next click on the MetaMask Fox Icon on the top right corner of the screen. Then click on the three black dots which will pop up some options. Choose the “Copy Address to Clipboard” Option.
This will copy the “Recipients Address” which will be your MetaMask accounts address as you are transferring funds from your Coinbase account to MetaMask wallet.
Next, go back to your Coinbase account and click on the Accounts Tab. Then click on the “Send” Button.
Next paste the “Recipients Address” which is the MetaMask Wallet account address which you just copied. Then Click on the “Continue” Button”.
Congrats, you have successfully funded your Coinbase account and also transferred the funds to your MetaMask account. The next step that is left is connecting your MetaMask account with Rarible.com.
How to Connect Your Crypto Wallet to Rarible.com?
Connecting your crypto wallet to your Rarible account is one of the first steps to get started on Rarible.com.
Here are the steps you have to follow while you connect your crypto wallet.
First visit the official website of Rarible.com.
You can find the connect wallet option on the top right corner of the screen in white. Click on it.
You will now reach the page where you can connect your crypto wallet. You can see a list of available wallets. There’s no mention of MetaMask however, you will need to connect your wallet through the “Wallet Connect” Portal.
Next, open your MetaMask app on your mobile and click on the “Scan” Icon on the top right corner of the app.
Next, Scan the QR code displayed on Rarible with your phone.
Next, accept the Rarible’s Terms of Service, check the boxes and click on the “Proceed” Button.
Congrats, you have successfully created your account on Rarible.
By completing these steps, you can start using Rarible.com to create, buy, or sell digital art.
How to Customize your Rarible Profile?
As part of customizing your profile, you can add a profile picture, bio and update other settings. Here are the steps!
- Visit the official website of Rarible.com. Once you have connected your crypto wallet, you can start customizing your Rarible profile.
- Click on Home and select My Account. You will reach your Rarible profile here.
- Start by uploading your profile picture. Rarible recommends your image have at least 400*400 as its dimension. You can also add a GIF as your profile picture.
- You can update your display name. It can include letters, numbers, underscores, and emojis too!
- Now, head to the creation of your custom URL. It will be in this format: app.rarible.com/your URL.
- You can now add your bio. Here, you can write a couple of sentences about yourself. You can also add a URL.
- You can connect your account to Twitter, and through this, you may also receive a verification badge. Here, add your Twitter username in the format: @twitterusername.
- You can also share a link to a personal site or your portfolio.
With Rarible, you don’t have to create separate accounts to sell and buy.
How to Create and Upload Your NFT Artwork at Rarible.com?
Here are the steps you have to follow to create and upload your NFT artwork at Rarible.com.
- Click on the create option available on Rarible’s official website.
- You have two options to mint your collectible. You can either provide it as Single or Multiple. Single refers to artworks that are “one of their kind.” With Multiple collectibles, you can sell them to over one person at a time.
- We will look into the creation of Multiple collectibles here. Select Multiple.
- Upload your NFT artwork. It can be in JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP4, MP3 file formats. The maximum file size is 30 MB.
- Next, you can add a cover to your artwork. It is optional. However, it is best to choose one. You can have it in JPG, PNG, GIF, or WEBP file format. The maximum file size is 30 MB.
- You can also add a name and description of your digital work.
- For instance, if you have a high-resolution file, you can choose the unlock once purchased option. You can add a digital fee or link to your file here.
- Choose a collection where you want to mint your artwork. You can either opt for RARI or create your collection. However, when you start your collection, pay gas fees.
How to Set Prices and Royalty Fees for your Artwork?
Here are the steps to set prices and royalty fees on Rarible.com.
- Once you have uploaded your artwork, you will find an option called put on sale. You can opt for it. However, if you are holding the work for someone, you can uncheck the option.
- If you have placed the item on sale, you can add an instant price. You have to put it in Etherium. For instance, if you plan to have the price as 1 ETH, you will receive 0.975 ETH. You will pay 2.5% of your selling price as a service fee towards Rarium.com.
- You can add royalty fees to your images. For instance, you can gain royalty of 10% or above on a particular number of copies. It becomes applicable when your buyer sells it to others. For each sale, you can earn a royalty fee.
- Once you have completed it, you can click create. Here you will have to confirm the fees and also provide gas fees.
Now, you have successfully created your first NFT Artwork in Rarible.
By following these steps, you can start creating Non-Fungible Tokens on Rarible and attain a profit.
So, are you ready to create your first NFT artwork in Rarible?
Listen Up! Crypto and NFT’s Just Got Even Better!
Looking to breakthrough in the NFT & Crypto scene but don’t have the time and resources to get started?
Whether you are looking for Crypto trading advice, artist & design help, or any other crypto/NFT
related services, Fiverr.com has your back!
Creating an account is easy and free so get started today and get started with your NFT journey!
Our site contains links to products and services related to NFT, Art and Design Industry. When you buy or purchase products or services from those links, we may earn a small commission that helps us grow our site.
Latest NFT Drops3 weeks ago
REMEMBER’s Memorial Stone NFTs to go on Sale on Dec.8, Owners to Get A Commemoration Place in the Metaverse
NFT4 weeks ago
Playboy Releases it’s Iconic Rabbitars NFT
CRYPTO4 weeks ago
Decentraland Mana Price Prediction 2021 : MANA Jumps up by 115% Reaching $3 Dollars
NFT4 weeks ago
MekaVerse NFT Drop | An Entirely New MetaVerse Inspired by Japanese Mecha Universe
CRYPTO3 weeks ago
NFT Market Sales and Trends for 2021
CRYPTO2 weeks ago
Top 10 NFT Coins by Market Capitalization for Investors
NFT4 weeks ago
Facebook and MetaVerse: Why Is Facebook Rebranding Itself For MetaVerse?
NFT4 weeks ago
Twitter’s New Collectibles Tab Showcases a User’s NFT Collection